Here at Care32 Family Dental Care center we believe in preventive dental care and encourage our patients to bring their children to the practice from an early age. Regular examinations from a young age will ensure children won’t suffer from untreated dental decay with devastating effects to their growing dentition.
1. Fluoride applications are a safe and effective way to safeguard your growing child’s teeth from developing decay. The fluoride is painted onto the surface of the child’s teeth and this helps to mineralise the teeth.
2.Fissure sealants are tooth colored and applied to biting surfaces of children’s teeth to prevent decay.
3. Studies have shown that the younger the age that you bring your child to the dental practice, even if just for an examination, the more likely they are to have a positive experience and grow up not to be afraid of the dentist. Our team will take special care of your child to make them feel safe and cared for.
Benefits of starting a good oral health regime early on for your child:
• Healthy teeth and gums for life
• Reduced risk of developing tooth decay and needing fillings
• No fears or phobias of the dentist
There are many benefits to bringing your child for treatment here at Care32 Family Dental Care center such as:
• Flexible opening times
• Conscious Sedation
• A highly trained support team
• A full range of facilities all under one roof
• A caring team of professionals who work together for best results
Prevention is always better than cure so call the practice today to make an appointment for your child.